Join Our Team
We're always on the lookout for new, talented people who can help us to protect this amazing landscape and support the positive growth of this unique community.
If you are looking for a fun, interesting workplace with hard working and talented colleagues, this is definitely the place to be.
Why Join The Preserve?
- We are like no other private community in the country - our property spans 20,000 acres, which is almost the same size as Manhattan.
- You will have the opportunity to grow in your current role and be exposed to many other areas that may be of interest to you - catering, equestrian, fitness, golf, recreation, and more.
- We care not only for our members and residents, but also for our staff like family. Our programs such as the Preserve Community Foundation support employees and their dependents through education.
We are seeking applicants for the following positions:
• Banquet Servers/Bartenders (On-Call)
• Houseman/Busser (Two Positions, Part Time)
• Greenskeeper (Two Positions, Full Time)
• Wrangler (Part Time)
• Pool & Lake Attendant (Seasonal/Part Time)
• Food Server (Full Time/Part Time)
3 Easy Ways to Apply
EMAIL your application and resume/CV
to Human Resources at
- MAIL your application and
resume/CV to Human Resources at
Santa Lucia Preserve Company
Attn: Human Resources Department
One Rancho San Carlos Road
Carmel, CA 93923
FAX your application and resume/CV
to Human Resources at (831) 626-8282