Get a sense of
Be present to a sense of tradition. Our team masterfully weaves time-honored festivities with today’s sense of fun. Come celebrate Preserve-style.
- The Fandango celebrates the Vaquero traditions of horsemanship skills and community spirit, complete with a barn dance and trunk show.
- The Spring Festival features fun for all ages including lawn games, pig races and a climbing wall. The Easter Bunny leads an egg hunt with over 1,000 eggs!
- The annual Mushroom Hunt and Lunch is hosted by California’s leading mushroom enthusiasts, followed by an educational debrief and a mushroom-themed luncheon at the Old Barn.
- The community's own wine festival happens every summer at the Preserve Wine Fest. Residents and members visit the Hacienda to taste close to 100 wines - often served by local vintners themselves.
- During the Independence Day Celebration neighbors come together and enjoy a variety of competitive and athletic events including a stand-up paddle board competition.
- The Preserve Concours and Cocktails is a chance for members to showcase their prized vehicles and celebrate the Concours d’Elegance with Preserve flair.
A Midsummer Night's Dream
Preserve Dog Show
Easter Egg Hunt