Preserve National Membership
- Member, spouse, and children under 25 have privileges
- Full access to all club amenities including:
- Golf course, practice facilities, clubhouse and dining, locker rooms, participation in all Golf Club events
- Space permitting, members may sign up for the Men’s and Ladies’ Invitational within 45 days of the events.
- Dinner at the Hacienda associated with a golf round
- No Voting Rights/Assessment Responsibilities
- Geographical Restrictions (may not own property or have a long-term lease): Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Benito, and Santa Clara Counties
- No food & beverage minimum
Initiation Fee: $75,000
Annual Dues: $8,487.50 (Equal to ½ Equity Membership Dues)
Limited Ranch Club Access
- Limited access to club amenities including:
- Dinner at the Hacienda, with advanced reservations, associated with a golf round
- Hacienda lodging- reservations may be made a maximum of 14 days in advance of desired arrival date (non-member guest rates apply with daily amenity fee added to each room).
- While staying at the Hacienda or as a house guest, the member may enjoy the following:
- Sports Center
- Equestrian Center w/applicable fees
- 100 miles of trails for hiking/biking
- Moore’s Lake
The Preserve National Golf Membership is limited to thirty (30) memberships at this time.