Join us and do work that matters.
Working at the Santa Lucia Preserve is more than just going to the office every day. Our purpose driven work – safeguarding the land and Preserve legacy for future generations – takes places in one of the most beautiful spots in the world.
As an employer, we celebrate and embrace diversity and foster an inclusive, welcoming environment where individual differences are respected and appreciated. These qualities enrich our workplace and increase our ability to serve our members and fulfill our mission.
In addition, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Holidays, vacation and sick time
- A generous retirement plan
Our goal of harmonizing community, conservation and culture can only be achieved with a healthy team, so we do our best to walk the talk by offering staff:
- Discounts at our restaurant, which serves local, sustainable and organic foods
- Subsidized mechanic services
- Alternative transportation options
- Preserve Community Foundation, which supports employees and their children’s education
- Exposure to other areas of interest: catering, fitness, equestrian, golf, etc.
Aplicación de Empleo
Three easy ways to apply
Email application and resume to Human Resources
Fax your application and resume to HR at 831-626-8282
Print and mail your application and resume to:
Santa Lucia Preserve
Attention: Human Resources Department
One Rancho San Carlos Road
Carmel, CA 93923